Tuesday, May 17, 2011







Another rainey day.....geez, I wish it would just stop! Although, it makes for great days to spend in the craft room. My day actually started with a trip to my favorite chiropractor.....not my favorite place to go, but it was needed. He is the BEST!! And what a cutie! I should say, it took him and his dad to get me back in shape.....OUCH!! But it sure helps.





I needed a card for our Pastor's Daughter's graduation party on Saturday. She is such a sweetie and I can't believe she is off to college next year. The base card is done with SU Cool Caribbean, still can't figure why the company discontinued this color. I need to get on their "team" of coordinators and help them out. The peach color is Bazzil textured and I used the SU Tag Punch to cut out the "Congratulations", then the background piece was cut with a tags nestie. Don't ya just love the borders we can make with the Martha Stewart punches?!? Those butterflies are also done with one of her punches. Would ya believe my classic punch broke today and I need it for the classes this week! ARCKKK!!! Called a good friend who is letting me borrow hers til I can fix mine. Well, it's been a LONG day.....til tomorrow!





Debbie





1 comment:

Michelle VP said...

Pretty card! And I so agree about Cool Caribbean! :)