Thursday, May 19, 2011



Howdy, all! What a very un-nerving day! Husband was sent home from work today after he had an "occurance" at work. I rushed him down to the emergency room to have tests done. He had become very disoriented and had a headache behind his right eye. All tests came back normal. Now he needs to have another EEG done next week for further checking. Had me in a tizzy, but I stayed with him for a while til he told me to just go home and finish what I needed to do for class tonight. Ran back into town to get him and had just enough time to change clothes and get down to the craft room. Also, I had a trip planned for this coming week to drive up to Philadelphia for a 4 day visit with my aunt....won't be happening, due to extenuating circumstances. BUMMER! But we are planning it for this summer.

This card was done yesterday using SU Blue Bayou paper and ink, Blushing Bride and Whisper White. The stamp is by Inkadinkado and I used a bit of Icicle Stickles on the design. The border is the EK Success Fleur de lis punch. Well, am off to check out a few blogs and check in on Facebook. Haven't checked emails all day, so I need to do that also. Til tomorrow....

Debbie

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Sorry to here about your hubs hopefully they figure out what is going on. In other news your card is so elegant, great job

Elisabeth said...

Simply gorgeous, so very elegant! Hope everything goes well with hubby!

Michelle VP said...

Hope your husband feels better soon! Love your card - so pretty with the layers and texture. :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card. I hope the hubby is okay. :-)