Monday, May 23, 2011



Happy Monday, gals! You all know by now that I dislike Mondays.....today wasn't any different! Although, the best part of the day was picking up our new Corn Hole game from a friend. Her hubby makes the best ones and gave me the corn to fill the bags I made. Can't wait to play with it next weekend!

I worked on this card this evening for a friend who LOVES House Mouse stamps. I used SU colors Taken with teal, Lovely Lilac and Pixie Pink. The ribbon I found at a local craft store some time ago and it never matched anything I have done, til now. I did the saying on the computer. The coloring was done with Prisma pencils. Have a great week! I am heading south with a friend to 3, yes 3, popular craft stores....all located in the same center! WOO HOO!!!! Til Wednesday.....

Debbie

2 comments:

Jennipher said...

Debbie,
This card is adorable and that ribbon matches perfectly. Enjoy your shopping.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very cute! The colors are so cheerful and the ribbon is a sweet touch! :)