Monday, September 5, 2011




Happy Monday, all! What a great weekend! We took a 3 1/2 hour trip Sunday up to my SIL's 60th birthday party. We haven't seen most of that side of the family for a few years. What fun!!

I finished this card today, the first of the 3 that the gals will be doing in class this month. I love the fold of this card. I used SU Cherry cobbler for the base card. Then I used small pieces of Handsome Hunter for the backgrounds of 2 of the folds. The bells and the holly boughs are from SU sets and the other images are JustRite stamps. I colored all the images with my Prismas and used the Glitter pen on the bells, the jingle bells and the bows on the small images. Til tomorrow....

Debbie



6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love the fancy fold you used.

Samantha said...

Fabulous card and a fun fold

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the fold!

iPhone Application Developer said...

Great informative post and i really likes your information, most of the peoples are likes your blog because its having the good knowledge. thanks for your good informative post.

iPhone Application said...

I know that problem well! I really need to go through and re-organize my tags and categories on a few blogs I operate. I am going to try and limit my categories to about 10 areas, using tags to help further group my articles.

how to develop iphone apps said...

The stampings are so great!!! Fabulous!