Wednesday, September 7, 2011



Howdy, all!! What a day! It's been rainey, yucky.....you name it! Yesterday my laptop decided to let a "worm" invade its system. It is currently at the local computer Dr, hopefully will be back to normal tomorrow....I certainly hope so! I am using a "mini" laptop that I bought 2 years ago when my other desktop went down for a few days. These darn keys are toooo small, but still usable.

I finished this card yesterday, it's one of three that we will be doing in October's classes. I used SU Brocade Blue, Metallic gold, Green Galore, Cherry Cobbler and Brilliance Gold ink. I love doing quilt cards! The border is punched with EK Success punch Fleur de lis and the saying from a small set that I found at our local craft store. The stamps are from the Paper Trey Quilt set. Gotta love it! Til tomorrow...

Debbie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful quilt card, I should try one of those.

Gina Lindsay said...

Great card, I love the colors. Hopefully your computer issues will be fixed soon.

Samantha said...

beautiful quilt card!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card. I really like the fleur de lis border. BTW... send some of that rain my way. :0)