Monday, October 24, 2011



Happy Monday, all! What a nice day it has been....just a few minutes of rain, but I have everything for Saturday's Craft show all packed up and ready to go.

I worked on this card yesterday afternoon after I finished dozen beautiful large apple dumplings. All the cardstocks used are from the Wausau Metallic collection, Gold, Silver, Royal Purple and Green. I used the Sizzix Snowflake sizzlets to cut the snowflakes. The saying is from an SU snowflake set an I used the SU oval punches to cut them out. The centers are hot fix gems. I get to stay home ALL day tomorrow......YEAH!! No errands, just a few phone calls and then I am cutting out a suit that I have been tryng to make for months! Til whenever....

Debbie

2 comments:

Mary G. said...

Very pretty! Nice colors and I love the layout!

Cheryl said...

So pretty and elegant! I love the layered snowflakes