Tuesday, October 25, 2011



Howdy, all! Another crazy, busy day.....thought I would have all day to "play" in both the sewing and craftrooms. Everything is packed and ready for the show. But I spent a good part of the AM making phone calls.....something I really hate doing. A friend wanted me to come up with a tic tac favor similar to the one we will be doing at Stamp Camp in November. These are what I came up with. The pumpkin stamp is from JustRite stamps and I used SU Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Soft Suede.
For the turkey favor I used a stamp I got years ago from who knows where. I used SU Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. These are fun to do and I plan on doing the pumpkin ones for our Thanksgiving dinner. Til tomorrow....

Debbie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the one with the Turkey!

Samantha said...

too cute I love tic tac projects!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such pretty cards, and with a treat too. Love them both!

Kim Pope said...

Cute!! I love the pumpkin card.

Cheryl said...

Cute treat holders!