Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Monday, all! A gorgeous day and I spent most of it inside! I have a 25 cu ft chest freezer in my laundry room that's 37 years old and it needed defrosted. UGH!! What a job! It has gotten to the point that I don't unplug it to do this job. I just take a hair dryer to the ice on the elements and "chunk" off the sides. I HATE that job! BUT, it's now done until the fall.
I am loving the digital stamps that I am finding online. This darling comes from the Swiss Pixie collection. Her name is Sunflower Lula and she is absolutely adorable! I colored her with my SU markers and cut the yellow nestie from yellow Doodlebug Sugar Paper. It is covered with beautiul glitter! Hopefully, will be back tomorrow, although I will be gone most of the day! Til whenever....
Debbie

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very cute card - lovely coloring! Glad your defrosting job is done - I put it off until I can't get the door closed! LOL

Ellibelle said...

Such a sweet card! I love how you colored the image and fabulous sketch too! Thanks for sharing!