Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Monday, all! Why is Monday always a "weird" kinda day?!? Had a bit of running to do this morning, said goodbye to my best friend who will be away for 3 weeks. This afternoon was spent in the craftroom organizing and working on this card. I haven't used designer paper in a while and I found a good amounr of retired SU papers. I used one, along with SU Pretty in Pink and So Saffron. The stamp is from the original SeeD set. I colored the image with my Bic Markit markers after embossing it with Versafine Sepia and clear embossing powder. Off to Bunco in a bit......til tomorrow!
Debbie

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Very pretty card! Isn't is amazing what you find when you organize!

Cheryl said...

These colors are so pretty and fresh together! Beautiful card!

~Cheryl~