Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hey gals! I don't usually blog on Saturday, BUT after cutting the grass, I worked up this card! I just got the Grand Madison Door and wanted to do something with cats in it. So, here it is! I used SU colore River Rock, Really Rust, Ballet Blue, Daffodil Yellow, Summer Sun and Wild Wasabi. The cats are from a punch I found years ago. The flowers are from the retired 3 Flower Punch and the window is the Madison Window die and WIndow Box Die. I "shrunk them down on the puter so everything would fit on a standard A2 card. The greenery coming out of the pot is a section of the Marianne Die that I use quite a bit. The decoration on the door is a corner punch base with branches from the Martha Stewart Medium branch punch and silver/blue brads from SU. Til Monday....oh, and this time you are actually looking into the house, that's wallpaper you see. Also, the background piece is embossed with the Tim Holtz "Brick" folder.
Debbie

No comments: